Where are we shipping to?
G'day Fellow Smugglers. Please select your region for faster shipping.
Win your very own billboard!
Over the years we've been fortunate to have some of the most epic photos taken by Smugglers and Smugglettes all around the world!
After the success of the inaugural billboard in Mount Isa featuring Australia's Most Ordinary Rig of 2016, Dingo Dan Leyden, we thought we needed to expand our billboard collection in 2017 - so we did with just one billboard up for grabs for Photo of the Year... and in 2020 there are now THREE UP FOR GRABS THIS YEAR!
This could be you :)
In 2020 we have 3 billboards up for grabs in the following categories:
1. Budgy Smuggler Photo of the Year
(Must have at least 1x Smuggler in the photo)
2. Budgy Team Challenge
(Must have at least 5x Smugglers/Smugglettes in the photo)
3. Smugglettes Photo of the Year
(Must have at least 1x Smugglette in the photo)
Winners of each comp will have their own billboard in ANY CITY IN THE WORLD THEY CHOOSE! We don't care if you want it in a sleepy suburb, an outback town or major city - although the smaller the town, the bigger the billboard we can afford! :)
How To Enter:
- Take a photo in Smugglers / Smugglettes and upload to Instagram / Facebook.
- The photo should make the viewer give a nodding appreciation.
- Bonus points for bringing a smile to people's faces.
- Entries breaking the law, putting yourself or others in significant danger, or likely to cause cultural offence won't be considered. #SmuggleResponsibly.
How Are The Winners Selected?:
Each month there will be a photo of the month nomination for each category.
Photo of the month winner will claim $100 voucher to spend at the website.
The winner will also gain automatic nomination for Photo of the Year.
8x wildcard entries are also included to make a Top 20 for each category.
In January 2020 we'll announce the Top 20.
The winner will then be selected based 50% on social media votes/likes and 50% on an expert panel of judges who will consider the criteria above.
You must be in the Top 10 of social media votes/likes to be considered for the crown!
This year we're stepping into moving pictures.
Here's how it works:
- Create an entertaining video of you Smuggling. It might be skiiling the slopes of Whistler in your Krispy Dremes or surfing Bali in the Tropic Thunders.
- If we repost your video we'll give you $50 to spend at the website! Just for us posting it!
- At the end of each month, we'll award the Video of the Month a $100 voucher to spend at the site.
- PRIZE: At the end of the year, we'll award the Video of the Year 10x #CustomSmugglers of any design they like!
As per all our comps, #SmuggleResponsibly and any videos risking serious injury to yourself / others or likely to cause offence won't be considered.